Monday, December 23, 2013

My Christmas Tree House Story | Houzz

I have a special treat for you today! My latest article on Houzz.com is a big warm Christmas hug from me to you. Remember the incredible tree house I covered last year? Well I'm back for more, but this time the play house is decked out in all it's Christmas finery. My son, Walker, even made it into some of the photos. Plus, the Houzz team sent it's film team to create an accompanying video to go with my story! Go HERE to check out all the full article and all of the photos! I hope you have a very very Merry Christmas and I'll see you on Thursday the 26th.






And check out this beautiful video about the tree house:




The full article is on Houzz.com, so head on over and see all of the photos!


1 comment:

Loretta Fontaine (EcoHappy Blog) said...

Sarah- Wow, I didn't think more enchantment could be added - but it can!

Lucky Walker! What a tree house!

I have six wonderful holiday giveaways ending on December 26 on my EcoHappy Style Blog, come over! (and one of the giveaways your Mom would really like to win... Send her, too!)

Happy Holidays My Friend!
Loretta

p.s. I'm going to send you a link to a great class on video for photographers - i can see you shooting video as well!